As a follow-up to final week’s Bitcoinist article on sh*tcoins and Preliminary Coin Choices (ICOs), Bitcoinist appears to be like at crypto researcher Steven Zheng’s numbers, successful-to-unsuccessful ICO ratio, and extra.
From Lowest to Highest Returns of Funding (ROI)
- Bolenum probably in all probability sure to fail after elevating solely $18,500 throughout August 2017. On the similar time, the second most fruitful ICO raised even lower than that. but at -99.72%, Bolenum is at present essentially the most sterile mission evaluated by Zheng.
- MyBit strives onerous to outstrip it. Additionally accomplished in August 2017, the MyBit ICO bought its tokens for a staggering $2, which now become 2 cents, or -98.89%.
- Lampix is one more ICO scheduled for August 2017 — decidedly *not* the most effective month for doing enterprise, not even crypto. Nobody is aware of what precisely occurred to the $12 million they raised… but it surely may very well be worse. Like Bitclave.
- Bitclave raised $25.5 million and is at present down by -97.65%. Or 2% of its authentic worth.
- Leadcoin ventured to boost much more, $50 million. Its market cap is lower than $1 million for the time being. It’s additionally left with solely 2% of the ICO worth.
- Aditus raised $7 million and is -97.22%
- Sether raised $30 million and is -97.19%
- Mercury Protocol raised $10 million and is -97.06%
- DomRaider raised $42 million and is -96.67%
- IUNGO raised $23 million and is -96.52%
We made a listing 300 publicly traded ICO tokens and their returns.
Right here it’s:https://t.co/uKp1bqZqsT
— Steven Zheng (@Dogetoshi) September 12, 2018
High 10 Highest Returns
- Ethereum, isn’t any shock. Which, if not Ethereum? Regardless of the droop, and even calculated with a “present worth” of $185, Ethereum nonetheless brings returns increased than Spectrecoin and Stratis added collectively. At least 59,500%. In the event you purchased one greenback’s price of Ethereum throughout its ICO. You’ll fortunately pocket $600 at present. In otherwords, three ETH.
- Spectrecoin might be some of the stunning circumstances. It raised the smallest quantity of capital ($15,000) whereas returning 244 instances its ICO quantity. Don’t panic when you by no means heard about it — it’s in all probability as a result of it ranks round #500 on CoinMarketCap. It may be time to do a little bit of analysis time, although.
- Stratis did even higher than NEO. 1/7 of it’s a cent-worth tokens grew into greater than a greenback at $1.363. Had one invested $1 throughout STRAT’s ICO, one would have $194 on the time of writing.
- NEO might be one of many tasks that do not shock. A 2016 manufacturing referred to as the “Chinese language Ethereum,” is at present price 116x greater than the ICO worth — 11,600% up.
- Ark — with lower than $1 million raised on the finish of 2016, Ark managed to climb up fairly simply throughout the bull market that lasted just about all of 2017. Ark has seen ups and downs and, though seeing its lowest costs of the yr for the time being, remains to be properly above its rivals with a strong ROI of 6000% —or 60x.
- Lisk — was $zero.076 throughout the ICO and $three.601 on September 11 — 4638.16% up
- Komodo — was $zero.zero22 throughout the ICO and $1.zero30 on September 11 — 4581.82% up
- Storj-x — was $zero.009 throughout the ICO and $zero.357 on September 11 — 3866.67% up
- Aeternity Part 1 was $zero.042 throughout the ICO and $1.180 on September 11 —2709.52% up
- Augur was $zero.602 throughout the ICO and $14.692 on September 11 — 2340.53% up
You’ll be able to see the total listing of 300 tasks ranked by Steven Zheng in his authentic Google Spreadsheet.
What are your ideas on the ICO success fee introduced above? Tell us within the feedback beneath!